Tea Tigers and Treetops
Rightfully included as one of ’50 places to see in a lifetime’ by National Geographic, this state which occupies a strip along India’s south-west coast has been influenced by years of passing trade from all corners of the world
- Enjoy a traditional Indian cooking class while staying with a local chef
- Three game drives in search of tigers at Nagarhole National Park
- Experience a five course tea menu at Tea Nest, Coonoor
- Return flights with Ethiad Airways
- Private tour with chauffeur/guide
- 14 night tour
- Most meals included
- Airport taxes
15 January to 31 March 2017.
from €1688 subject to availability
Prices are per person and based on 2 adults sharing. Accommodation, meals, excursions etc. as per itinerary.