Classical Spain Tour from € 879
Selected departures from May to November 2017
Experience vibrant Seville and the magnificent Alhambra Palace in Granada on our escorted tour to Andalucía, one of the most unspoilt corners of Europe.
- Return flights
- Six nights bed and breakfast at excellent quality, centrally located three and four-star hotels, staying in Seville, Granada and Mijas
- Experience unspoiled Andalucía, home of Flamenco and perhaps the most traditionally Spanish of regions
- Guided tour of Seville – city of the Conquistadors, with an amazing cathedral – burial place of Christopher Columbus
- Guided tour of Granada’s stunning Alhambra, one of Europe’s most sensual and romantic palace and fortresses.
- Visit to Cordoba – once Roman and largely Jewish, then the Moorish capital, now home of the Mezquita probably the most beautiful Mosque ever constructed
- Visit to medieval Ronda – one of Spain’s most spectacularly situated cities
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager